Software to process data quickly is only part of the toolset for project management.
At 3Peaks, our methodology is designed to support the key elements of a project through its whole life cycle. This ensures a logical and organised process that is scaleable to any project.
Key elements within the methodology include:
- Approval - gain authorisation and commitment of the stakeholders.
- Organisation – agree the availability, utilisation and structure of the team.
- Scope and objectives – set clear goals, milestones and deliverables with agreed accountabilities.
- Planning – develop and adjust the detailed schedule.
- Risk analysis – control issues that affect the milestones and deliverables.
- Change control - assess and handle the impact of change on the project.
- Communication – share information effectively between the project and the business.
- Post implementation review – gather learning points to optimise the processes and systems.
3Peaks follow this methodology to deliver the goals and objectives by managing the change.